Thursday, September 18, 2008

Restaurant: Mamma Mia Gelateria in Jacksonville

Mama Mia Gelateria is a cute, quaint little cafe right on the main strip in Jacksonville, OR. I love icecream, so that was what drew me in on a hot weekend of wine tasting. They serve italian gelato, sorbeto, granita and other yummy food. One problem with the icecream was the fact that I did know what all the names meant. If you visit this place be sure to ask for samples so you can know exactly what you are getting. I ordered the berry one and it was really good, but a lot of seeds. Nice little stop when visiting or driving through.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots were approximately 230 bucks on every page. But definitively I found this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are approximately 320 dollars on every site. But for all I bring about this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you tell me about these?