Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Restaurant: The Creamery in Klamath Falls

This restaurant is in my hometown, but I still thought I would write about it. I ate here last on January 8, 2009. The building is gorgeous with Knotty Pine entry and walls. When you walk in the building, the roof is really high, which does not give it a homey feeling. If you are going for a Sports game, they have a large screen to watch a game and this is a lot of fun. They have a nice patio where you can sit in the summer. This place has great beer and if you are into microbrews, definitely try their sampler. The food is average and the price high. I've eaten there a couple of times and have never been impressed with their food. I recommend eating here if you haven't tried it before, otherwise, unless you like watching sports at a bar and drinking beer, I'd say pass.


No comments: