Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lodging: Marriott Downtown Waterfront Hotel in Portland

On December 16-18, 2008, I stayed at the Downtown Waterfront Marriott for business. This is the third time I have stayed at this hotel and have been happy with my experiences. Granted, all three times I have not had to pay because twice was for work and once was with Marriot points, but the experience has been pleasant. The location is great if you are interested in visiting the waterfront or if you want to walk around downtown. Within the building on every floor, there is always a glass container set out with some great, unique, refreshing beverage that you may have at any time. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the gym is well set up. There is a bar in the Marriott, but just realize that they close early. If you are looking for a late night of drinking, you will not find it there. Good thing there are plenty of bars in the area. I would recommend staying at this hotel. My experiences have always been good and pleasant.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/pdxor-portland-marriott-downtown-waterfront/

No comments: