Monday, February 16, 2009

Restaurant: Mazatlan in Newport

On February 13, 2009, I went to Mazatlan in Newport, OR. This restaurant was good food, but the staff was not as attentive. We had eaten our chips and drank our water before the waitress walked by and I had to ask for more. Granted, the restaurant was busy, but the staff should be prepared for this. I ordered Chicken ala Crema and would have to say it was one of the best versions that I have ever had. The food was good. Another note, there are two doors into the restaurant. The side door is often overlooked by the staff, so it is better to go through the front door. I think the side door is there for purposes of an emergency exit. This restaurant is good for a casual, yummy bite to eat. Because of the food, I would give this restaurant a 3 out of 5.

No comments: