Monday, November 30, 2009

Restaurant: The Slanted Door in San Francisco

While in town for business meetings, our agency decided to treat us to dinner at The Slanted Door down by the bay. The restaurant was packed for a Thursday night and one could tell instantly that it was a popular place. They have a coat and bag check for their guests to keep the table areas clutter free. This was helpful because we just came from a business day and had our laptops and such. The restaurant decor was great. There was one photo in particular that a co-worker and I were debating whether it was a painting or real. Loved the ambiance.

Since we were there with a large group (about 10), our food was preordered for convenience purposes by our agency. This allowed us to try several dishes which was very tasty! Unfortunately, I do not know the name of the dishes, but all but the spring roles were great. I felt the spring roles were a bit bland. What I liked about this restaurant was that food presentation was great and it seemed a bit on the healthier side. I had a cold and requested tea and they brought out a tea flower which was great! People thought I had an alien in my glass and I enjoyed my delicious tea. Overall, I would recommend this restaurant. I did not see the bill nor did I pay for it, so I do not know how spendy it was, but I am sure it was up there.

www.slanteddoor.com

No comments: